Friday, July 27, 2012

The Legend Never Ends


The only peaceful voice in the dead tranquility before the atrocious storm; the death by exile of walking on the fragile ice; the devilish voice revealing the truth about the corrupted and lies while claiming himself as a liberal to return freedom; the echo of ''Rise'' in the hopeless pit when the fallen knight closes his eyes before taking the leap of faith --- everything comes down to the ultimate word of the theme - Hope.

Christopher lays out his trilogy like a puzzle, where the pieces are scattered all over the hidden corners of the stories, and when you think you've grabbed the final piece that fits perfectly into the picture you imagined, he materializes the contrasting perfection that blows your mind off right away.

Watching it the 2nd time simply allowed my heart to be conquered fully. I think that you're not living in this century if you miss it. To me, it's his best yet, and my best yet, too.

Oh and I'm watching my tears crystallizing on the last piece of the puzzle.




No comments:

Post a Comment